- 4 spacious air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and
ceiling fans in the main house
- 5th air-conditioned bedroom with ceiling fan and ensuite bathroom
in garden cottage
- housekeeping/laundry service - 6 days per week
- cooking and babysitting available by arrangement
- spacious living/dining area,
- fully equipped kitchen
- lower ground floor-games area with table tennis
- laundry room with washer and dryer
- barbecue deck
- large freeform freshwater swimming pool
- additional rollaway beds and crib available on request
- safety appliances (fire detectors, extinguishers and pool
a tropical embrace...
Surrounded by the lush green meandering hills of the Tobago
landscape, Courland Villa is simply picture perfect.
Located on the Courland Plantation, this charming private residence,
built in traditional old world architectural style is complemented by
contemporary conveniences, to ensure the comfort of those who seek a
Courland Villa is conveniently situated on half an acre of lush
tropical grounds with fruit trees, just two minutes away from beautiful
Turtle Beach and eight minutes away from the famous Mount Irvine Golf
Course. Supermarkets, convenience and souvenir stores are all
located close by.
Bordering the villa is a protected historical site where you can
enjoy evening strolls and visit the old Sugar Factory, reminiscent of
the past century. This route is ideal for the ardent bird watcher
who will be sure to find many of the local and rare species perched on
- colour television
- living room suite
- dining room with banquet size table, ideal for entertaining family
- swimming pool
- self-contained garden cottage, perfect as an extra room or
- lounging chairs for relaxation at the poolside
Four air-conditioned bedrooms, each with en suite toilet and bath,
and ceiling fans await you. Each room has its distinctive decor
with cool Caribbean pastels to sooth until slumber.
Enjoy morning sunrises, afternoon sunsets and starry Caribbean nights
from the master bedroom's outdoor balcony which overlooks the scenic
A fully equipped kitchen adorned with local pottery and finished with
local Cyp wood, provides you with all the necessary kitchen utensils and
equipment needed for entertaining and dining.
Housekeeping services are provided 6 days a week for your
convenience. Enjoy your own personal cook at a nominal daily
rate. You may request your preferred menu including some of the
Tobago Favourites like Crab & Dumpling and Coconut Callalloo.
|The house's spacious interior and high
ceilings lend to its cool ambiance.
In addition to a comfortable living and dining room, you can make
full use of a large basement ideal for parties or entertaining extra
guests. A spiral staircase leads to a loft with a splendid view of
the Estate and surrounding hills. This can be used for afternoon
tea or a reading room with a skyview to impress.
At Courland Villa you'll find all the amenities of a home away from
home that will ensure your comfort and total relaxation.